Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Is The Story You're Telling ??

Financial Freedom 2.0 Join us Now !  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=153243814692292


* Excerpts From, "Money and The Law of Attraction" By, Esther and Jerry Hicks


A very affective way to begin to tell a new story is to listen to the things that you are now saying throughout your day, and when you catch yourself in the middle of a statement that is contrary to what you want, stop and say, "Well, I clearly know what it is that I don't want. What is it that I do want ?" Then deliberately and emphatically make your statement of desire.

- I hate this ugly, old unreliable car.
- I want a pretty, new, reliable car.
- I'm fat.
- I want to be slender.

- My employer doesn't appreciate me.
- I want to be appreciated by my employer.

Many will protest that that is a simple rewording of a sentence that will not make a shiny new car appear in your driveway, or change your fat body to one that is slender, or cause your employer to suddenly change her personality and begin to treat you differently - but they would be wrong. When you deliberately focus upon any desired subject, often proclaiming it to be as you want it to be, in time you experience an actual shift in the way  you feel about the subject, which indicates a vibrational shift.

When your vibration shifts, your point of attraction shifts, and by the powerful Law of Attraction, your manifestational evidence or indicator must shift, also. You cannot talk consistently of the things you don not want to experience in your life without the universe delivering the essence of them to you.


I hope this helped you all out !

Duncan,

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=153243814692292

No comments:

Post a Comment