Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Philosophy Of Old Man IF !!!

FINANCIAL FREEDOM NETWORK 2.0
JOIN US NOW !!   http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=153243814692292

People who do not succeed have one distinguishing trait in common. They know all the reasons for failure, and have what they believe to be air - tight alibis to explain away their lack of achievement.

The Philosophy Of Old Man IF:

- If I didn't have a wife and family...
- If I had enough "pull"...
- If I had money...
- If I had a good education...
- If I could get a job...
- If I had good health...
- If I only had time...
- If times were better...
- If other people understood me...
- If conditions around me were only different...
- If I could live my life over again...
- If I did not fear what "they" would say...
- If I now had a chance...
- If other people didn't "have it in for me"...
- If nothing happens to stop me...
- If I were only younger...
- If nothing happens to stop me...
- If i could only do what I want...
- If I had been born rich...
- If I could meet "the right people"...
- If I had the talent that some people have...
- If I dared assert myself...
- If I only had embraced past opportunities...
- If people didn't get on my nerves...
- If I didn't have to keep house and look after the children...
- If I could save money...
- If the boss could only appreciate me...
- If I only had somebody to help me...
- If my family understood me...
- If I lived in a big city...
- If I could just get started...
- If I were only free...
- If I had the personality of some people...
- If I were not so fat...
- If my talents were known...
- If I could just get a "break"...
- If I could only get out of debt...
- If I hadn't failed...
- If I only knew how...
- If everybody didn't oppose me...
- If I didn't have so many worries...
- If I could marry the right person...
- If people weren't so dumb...
- If my family weren't so extravagant...
- If I were sure of myself...
- If luck were not against me
- If I had not been born under the wrong star...
- If it were not true that "what is to be will be"...
- If I did not have to work so hard...
- If I hadn't lost my money...
- If I lived in a different neighborhood...
- If I didn't have a "past"...
- If I only had a business of my own...
- If other people would only listen to me...

If*** and this is the greatest of them all***

- If I had the courage to see myself as I really am, i would find out what is wrong with me, and correct it, then I might have a chance to profit by my mistakes and learn something from the experience of others, for I know that there is something wrong with me, or I would now be were I would have been if I had spent more time analyzing my weakness, and less time building alibis to cover them.


Be Blessed !

Duncan,
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=153243814692292

No comments:

Post a Comment