Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Every Subject Is Really Two Subjects

Financial Freedom 2.0. Join us now ! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=153243814692292

 
Excerpts from, "Money and Law of Attraction" By, Ester and Jerry Hicks


* The following are some examples to help you see how ever subject is really two subjects:

- Abundance / Poverty ( absence of abundance )
- Health / Illness ( absence of health )
- Happiness / Sadness ( absence of happiness )
- Clarity / Confusion ( absence of clarity )
- Energetic / Tired ( absence of energy )
- Knowledge / Doubt ( absence of knowledge )
- Interested / Bored ( absence of interest )

- I can do that / I can't do that
- I want to buy that / I can't afford that
- I want to fell good / I don't feel good
- I want more money / I don't have enough money
- I want more more / I don't know how to get more money
- I want more money / That person is getting more money that his / her share
- I wan to be slender / I am fat
- I want a new car / My car is old
- I want a lover / I don't have a lover

As you read this list it is undoubtedly obvious to you which we consider to be the better choice in each example, but there is a simple and important thing that you may be forgetting. There is a tendency as you read a list such as this to feel a need to state the factual truth about the subject ( "tell it like it is" ) rather than make the statement of what you desire. That tendency alone is responsible for more miscreating and more personal disallowing of unwanted things than all other things put together.

* You have to begin telling a different story if you want The Law of Attraction to bring you different things.

Be Blessed !

Duncan,

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=153243814692292

No comments:

Post a Comment